Tanya Flores, is a Global Marketing & Sales Strategist and YouTuber.
Tanya Flores was born in Chicago and is a CEO, serial digital entrepreneur, sales trainer, speaker, investor, YouTuber, and a socially-conscious leader. She is the Founder of Positive Impact Academy and the Director of Training and Sales for Academia Triunfadores, where she currently serves over 87,000 subscribers with sales advice and business growth strategies.
Tanya is the curator and co-organizer for TEDxPilsenWomen and creator of the Sell to Impact™ training program, where she helps women entrepreneurs and sales professionals, to achieve greater business and life results.
Her other business endeavours include her leadership in Irresistible Marketing Solutions, a social media marketing agency created to help small and mid-sized businesses grow their sales via a digital approach.
Tanya is a graduate of DePaul University and has received leadership awards and recognitions from The Archdiocese of Chicago and Rotary International.
Tanya is also married with her husband Carlos Flores, who is a stroke survivor with aphasia. She is an audacious and brave woman that shows us that you can transform adversity into purpose, success and positive impact!
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS AMONG:
- 40 under 40 Latino Leaders: Negocios Now
- Award “Young adult of the year” (Hispanic Young Adult Ministry in Chicago)
- Rotary International Youth Leadership Award For Community Service
- Vanguardia Latina: 1 our of 150 chosen delegates to solve worldwide issues in the Americas
- Publishing House won “Best Business Book Spanish 2011” with book “Mercadotecnia Evolutiva“
- Nominee for “New Latina Star Award.”